Merino wool is a natural fiber grown by Merino sheep. It's thinner and softer than regular wool-making it easy to wear next to the skin and when you wear wool next to the skin, a lot of benefits come with it.
- The snug fit encourages proper blood flow
- Prevents from causing blood clotting
- Supports lower leg to alleviate tension
- Designed to reduce ankle and foot swelling
- Wicks away moisture
- UPF Protection (UPF 30+)
- Perfect for those on their feet all day!.Great for traveling, running, cycling, or everyday wear socks to work.
- Materials: 32% Merino Wool, 31% Bamboo Rayon, 32% Stretch Nylon, 5% Spandex
- Moderate Compression
- Care instructions: Hand wash only. Hang to dry.