Maximum delivery time: 5 business days
free shipping on orders over $50
Satisfaction & Money back Guaranteed
Bear in mind, the issue of venous insufficiency is not alleviated right away, so you need to keep wearing your compression socks for around six weeks after your newborn has come to the world.
what our Customers say
How Does the Mix and Match Sale Work?
1. Know your needsMake sure you choose the compression level that provides you with the most comfort.
2. Pick your designsWe have all sorts of dainty designs so you can be comfortable in style.
- 3. Enjoy our discountAdd the pairs you love the most to your cart and automatically receive your discount.
4. Show your personalityBe a mom in style! Take a picture of the socks you picked and tag us on social media right away.
Maternity 15-20 mmHg Compression Socks
OUR COMPRESSION SOCKS SIZE CHART
Women Size (USA)
Men Size (USA)
So, what’s the difference between 15-20 mmHg & 20-30 mmHg, you may ask?
Maternity 20-30 mmHg Compression Socks
WHY EXTREME FIT COMPRESSION SOCKS
- Anti-microbial (eliminates odors & fungus)
- Moisture-wicking, breathable material
- 50% Polyester, 20% Nylon, 20% Spandex, 10% Lycra
- Compression level: 15-20 mmHg
What are the benefits of Extreme Fit Compression Socks?