Merino wool is a natural fiber grown by Merino sheep. It's thinner and softer than regular wool-making it easy to wear next to the skin and when you wear wool next to the skin, a lot of benefits come with it
- Prevents from causing blood clotting
- Supports lower leg to alleviate tension
- Helps relieve symptoms caused by varicose veins, skin ulcers, and deep vein thrombosis
- Designed to reduce ankle and foot swelling
- Wicks away moisture
- UPF Protection (UPF 30+)
- Perfect for those on their feet all day!.Great for traveling, running, cycling, or everyday wear socks to work.
- Materials: 53% Polyester, 24% Acrylic, 16% Nylon, 5% Wool, 2% Spandex
- Moderate Compression: 15-20mmHg
- Care instructions: Hand wash only. Hang to dry.